This Policy shall be read together with the general terms and conditions applicable to the Customer which can be found in the NMooMoo App. In event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions herein and any other NMooMoo’s terms and conditions, policies or guidelines, the terms and conditions herein shall prevail. NMooMoo reserves the right to amend, edit, vary, delete or add any parts of these terms and conditions herein, whether partially or wholly, at any time without prior notice.
1. Customers may apply for refund if they experience any of the issues mentioned in Table 1 below. Upon successful refund application, Customers will be entitled to the refund amount according to their issues as specified below:
|Issue||Refund Amount Entitlement||Explanation/Examples|
|Incorrect item||Incorrect item value||
Customer received a completely different item from the original order. Only the incorrect item will be entitled for a refund.
|Missing item||Missing item value||
Customer received an incomplete order. Only the missing item will be entitled for a refund.
|Damaged item||Damaged item value||
Customer received item with visibly damaged external packaging. Only the damaged item will be entitled for a refund.
(a) Unacceptable physical damage of food item; and/or
(b) Severely spilled beverages.
|Expired item||Expired item value/Exceptions||
Customer received an expired item. Only the expired item will be entitled for a refund.
(a) Item received has exceeded the expiry date or expiry indication shown or labelled on the item, and/or
(b) Item received has unusual texture, smell and/or colour from its original condition
|Foreign object in food item||Disputed item value/Exceptions||
Isolated incidents involving hazardous items in food which may cause life-threatening injuries or severe health issues, if consumed, before and/or after consumption. Only the disputed item will be entitled for a refund.
Examples include but not be limited to:
(a) Hazardous items such as nails, razors, staples, metal bits and pins; and/or
(b) Pest presence such as cockroaches, lizards, insects, and/or droppings.
|Undercooked or spoiled item||Undercooked or spoiled item value/ Exceptions||
Isolated incidents involving spoiled and/or undercooked food, before and/or after consumption that if consumed, may cause life-threatening injuries or severe health issues. Only the undercooked or spoiled item will be entitled for a refund.
Examples include but not be limited to:
(a) Rotten food or rotten smell
(b) Decomposing meat, raw meat or poultry, and/or
(c) Presence of maggots.
|Burnt food item||Burnt food item value/Exceptions||
Customer received an overcooked, burnt or charred item which cannot be consumed or if consumed, may cause health issues. Only the burnt food item will be entitled for a refund.
2. Customer must submit their refund application within one (1) hour from the time of successful delivery, failing which the application will not be entertained by NMooMoo.
3. For a valid refund application, Customer may be asked to submit image proof of the disputed item.
4. NMooMoo will process the Customer's application on the same day the application was submitted. Once the refund application is approved, NMooMoo will credit the refund accordingly in Customer’s NMooMoo account on the next working day in NMooMoo Balance.
5. In the event that Customer experiences issues with multiple items, Customer may raise all the issues in the same refund application. However, each item will only be entitled to one (1) refund only.
6. The refund amount entitlement mentioned in Table 1 above shall be inclusive of tax, excludes commission and where applicable, excludes any NMooMoo or Merchant’s funded campaigns. In the event that NMooMoo or Merchant’s campaigns and/or offers are applied to the order, the promotion value of the disputed item will be deemed as the item value for refund purposes.
7. NMooMoo reserves the right to reject any refund applications at any time at its own sole discretion, or if the application made by Customer is fraudulent in any way.
© 2023 NMooMoo. All rights reserved.